Saturday 5 September 2009

My wife!

I own and run a tour company called Sunway Safaris. It operates Small group safaris through Southern Africa. The thing is it operates 24 hours per day 7 days a week, every day in the year.

Over the years it has gotten quite big and that means that it is quite a serious business and takes a fair amount of time. This is not to much of a problem during the week, as the phone calls generally happen during the day unless there is an emergancy.

But on the weekends they happen all day and as it is my family time it can get quite distracting having the phone go at all times on a Saturday and Sunday.

I also do departure meeting in the mornings between about 6 and 9 o'clock. During these times my darling wife looks after the kids.

For this I have to say a big thank you.

I love you with all of my heart.



-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: